woensdag 30 januari 2013

meet talk,mini photo shoot, and more

Hello everyone,
Today before I'm going to clean my apartment and before I'm going work out. I' diced make a blog post  a bout the meet, and some photo's of my shoot and hime gyaru web shops.^^ plus  gals  room inspiration   <3

 
 
\The internal gyaru winter meet ^^.
I' had wake up pretty early, Because we had to get the train Dusseldorf.
 
I 'was so happy that we where after 2 ours in the train, that we final  where there.
Wen we where there we diced to go, to my boy friend's  favorite  restaurant the Koran one.
That was in alt stad.
  
This thee was  very sweet ^3^.
And the food was super stat y    *3*.
 
Yumy.
 
 
 
 

After that were going to meeting ^^, and we were ten mints late xp.
Photo's you see in my older post.
1st we did puri's  and it was so much fun ^^.
I 'love purika's <3. we always do it in the Japanese  book store.

1st I' took puris with Friends and after that with my boy friend^^.
After  that we all go seaport ways.
My boyfriend and I  go back to our hotel. Nikon=3
.And   he took some photo's of me ^^.
hmm.
okay Sherlock, gif me a mystery.XD
 
lolz.
So after we made photo's  eat add Korean restaurant=3. yeah we did that 2s that day.
Takashi loves Korean food Xp.
And it was finally time to party.
I had one cocktail and shot.
xp.
And I already felt drunk xD
Add restaurant  we dance and we had al so much fun.
 the girl with split hair is my twin shoe creeper oneechan^^. she so kawaii <3
 
 
 And ho yeah we had to wait for our cocktails -_-;; pretty long time, but we where with a lot of people.
Some  of our group want do karaoke, but the planning was going to an other party.
So almost everyone vote for Karaoke.
what wants that of big deal.
But  my friends where hungry, so 1st we go my hotel, under Nikon hotel was the karaoke bar.
And was freak out thought I' lost my phone. that eventually my had,
And I dined Know that.
So me Sasakun  where going to restaurant, ask if they found a phone,
So they dined, but I Dined want be party pooper.
Everyone we rend going karaoke, go to burger king.
I' had frites and Mozzarella frites =3 they where yummy.
        After eat add burger king, some my friend's did back to there hotel.
And I, and jojo ,sasakun, did go back to the Karaoke.
and it was super fun ^^.
lots of my friend's where going back to there hotels T^T.
 But I stay a bit longer.
And had some sake *3*.
I'm so happy that saw my friends an meet a lot of new gyaru's <3.

 Well one my Friend ask me where you  can buy hime gyaru stuff?Like shoes.
 So here are some of the shops I know.
1.http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/dreamv/index_p.html
for site you need a credit card.
http://www.dreamvs.jp/pc/
this there home page.

2.http://lizlisa.jp/shop/liz-lisa/item/list/category_id/3
For this you need shopping serves.

3.  http://www.la-pafait.jp/cgi/view.cgi?category=6
With this the same with lizlisa.

4.http://www.jesusdiamante.com/

5.http://milkhousedoll.taobao.com/search.htm?spm=a1z10.3.6-6914031797.13.QPslQZ&scid=217697415&scname=tPK11w%3D%3D&checkedRange=true&queryType=cat

6.http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ladysoff/c/0000000363/?p=3&type=all

7.http://himecastle.com/

8.http://sweetsoulshop.storenvy.com/collections/40703-all-products
 they have some inspired hime stuff here ^^

9. http://www.ec-saja.jp/mars/index.cfm

10.
https://www.facebook.com/sweetulip
 this shop can pay with pay pal.
11.
 https://www.facebook.com/Gorgeousbarbiewebstore
both of these shops, have great serves <3.



 Now of to  gyaru room inspirations  ^^

Kanako room <3
 That's all for today ^^.
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten