maandag 21 januari 2013

sick, pastel goth, gyaru

hello everyone,   well today is Monday and I'm still
.
 I' still have the flew )=. and my head sometimes hurt.
 but I'll will be better  for gyaru winter  meet *^*.
oh my god I cant wait =D.
 to every one lovely face's again ^^.
 

 so a bout pastel Goth, I  really like it for a long time. but never try it out. so  1st I'm buying so pastel Goth stuff. that I found on   cool shop *3*.
and then I'm making photo's ^^.
here are some of pastel Goth thing's I want to try out ^^.
 

  
 of chores I want to try out the Japanese street fashion  pastel Goth one out too ^^.
    and I made a few gyaru photos of myself I want it to show you guys ^^
sorry my hair everyone, I'm still learning ^^;

 me as bunny gyaru^^.
 and my make up has cone much better now ^^.
 this   was what where wearing for meeting with my work ^^.
 next time I'm  wearing  Lolita to my work or pastel Goth ^^.
 I hoop everyone has a great day ^^. hugs fanchan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten