dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Hello everyone, I saw  that some of my friend's made
List with plans or thing's to do for this year.
Well here's mine <3 ^^.
Plans and thing's to do for 2013.

1. get a job.
2.saving money for japan.
3. work hard ad made by rebel.
4. my apartment, cleaning it and making it a better home for my self  ^^.
5. be a better in gal, as in the  life style.
6.make  more clothing !!
7.be more creative.
8.learn more a bout other Japanese street style, that I 'like.
9. get a new TV
10.learn better Japanese  writing and speaking.
11. learn better Dutch.
12. do thing's you like.
13. go more to the gym.

So as promise^^.
 Photo's of my darlings.
 This Fa. she is 2 years old, and very shy.
 And this is Miku , she more of an Adventure.
My next post will be a bout my work, that I do for free =3.




 
 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten