maandag 18 februari 2013

Gyaru and otaku stuff

Hello everyone, who's everyone doing.  I' have been doing great.^^
Lately have been wearing gyaru a lot more.
and my make up gets every time better ^^.
  this what I' was wearing to my work ^^.
rock gyaru inspired.^^. 
yeah I did my extions. under my hair a are a few pig tails.
but cant see theme. =p
 
Close up photo ^^.
 how they are lose ^^. next time  I' let some one do it. with real hair extions ^^.
  Hime gyaru  Inspirit look.
Me and my boyfriend went shopping this Saturday ^^.
2 baka's XD
<3
 clos up off make up. I 'was going for the simple look. 

 We where bored in the tram XD.
 
 
 
I' was thinking for trying out cosplay.  yeah me in cosplay ^^;
I' know right, strange..
Well a lot of my friends do it. so why not me?
Normally I'm not in to Cosplay, In till I' saw this kawaii vampire Anime girl.
wish is on of my new fave animes <3.
the girl with pink blue hair here name has something with hime <3 in it ^^.
she soo cute^3^.
  And I 'will wear the school uniform. 
  This who I 'was planning the make up. a bit of gal <3.
 <3. Plus a Friend of mine . ^^ Jessica. is donning a superhero  them  party^^.
I' like these shoes for theme
 And I' was thinking go as Girl Robin<3. but With gyaru make up on<3.
but I' like this the best <3
well that's all for now ^^.
Good night everyone <3
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten