zaterdag 13 juli 2013

Interdiction ^^

Hello everyone I forgot to introduce myself. >,<;
I have been a blogger sins 2011.
How baka of me to forgot that XD...

You may know as thealicehime or thegloomybearprincess.

Well I'm otaku girl who  fell in love with Japanese fashion and life style.

Right now I'm living in The Netherlands.
In Eindhoven. it is in south of the Netherlands. With my 2 pets sonic and fa.


I'm not sure how long, I'm going to live there.
I ' love Kawaii  things, creepy and cute.
And I work add mayor office as  a cleaning lady.
As hobby I wear Japanese street fashion, but future.
I want a job, that I can wear everyday.
Such as Gyaru,lolita,greepy cute,
pastel goth,hime,punk,cute fashion.
But most of time I wear gyaru or gyaru inspired clothing.
But are that styles and I  want try out.
Here are some photo's of  fashions, of fashion that I'm fallowing.
 
japanse harajuku street fashion, sorry I don't name of this style.
Gyaru
 
And I yeah love plat form shoes.
 
But the most of the time you see me wear hime gyaru  or casual hime.
or even wearing comfy style.
As you can see I have many inspiration.
 Like Himena and yun.
 
 And many more of curse.

Plus  love beaning creative like,:drawing, painting, making stuff, make up and hair, henna tattoo's, deco nails.
 

 


And I read comic's  such as:

Adventure time.
Sonic the hedgehog.
Young justice
Teen titans
 
Bat woman.
Batman
Wet moon
Spiderman


X-men
And of curse Manga and video game's
 But that's for other time

 Xoxo  the gloomy bear princess <3





 
 
 
 
 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten