vrijdag 12 juli 2013

The hyper summer meet up an more ^^

Hello everyone ^^. its bin a while *^*.
I have finally the time work on my blog again ^^
Because I have the light version of the flu. I can make time for this post yay ^^.

DAY 1 :Save the day hyper,summer meet.
My boyfriend and me where going to Utrecht central.
Where meet the other Gyaru's who where waiting ^^.
And then we took the bus to  where meet was add. ^^

  Very one  was looking so cute and stylish <3 ,<3.
the location was  so big.

And we had a gyaru bingo ^^.
I won a small cute bracelet.
Mean while my sweet boyfriend was shopping for the pic knick, that was on Sunday.

After the bingo we had some sushi and dim sum ^^.
And something I was waiting the hole Night for 
PARRA PARRA <3
 I had bit of belly XD. of all the sushi.=p
Well and kind of sucks add parra parra, but I had fun Xp.
my boy friend is the one whit the red pants on.
^^
I'm pretty proud off my self my gyaru make up, looks a lot of better then before.
Super lovers summer meet 2012. then and Now.

And now. jep lost  Wight ^3^. 
Style hime gyaru
Dress: Ma*rs
Cloves: Ma*rs
Wig: prisla
Head dress: La la pafait
Had: made by good friend of my.
Shoes: brand.
Necklace: also by a good friend my ^^.
Hair clip: made by Cinderella, also a friend of my ^^.
 
 
Day 2 : The pick nick. 
We add the same meeting place as we did on day one ^^.
So we took the bus to Whilmina  park.
It is a great park for pick nicks.
I had lot of snacks with me. ^3^.
To bad  I dint talk to everyone. T^T
 But  It was fun ^^.
 
Me and kaoru.^^.
 juju ^^.
 Noaki ^^. she looks so cute her. hamster cheeks ^^.
  LOLz ^^.
 Me and kezaih.


 Kezaihs boyfriend ^^.
The whole group ^^.
I had fun to see some gal's . That I dint see for long time and meet new ones ^^.  
 

shit fave group picsu  

Style: hime casual gyaru style.
Had: made by a  good friend.
Wig: prisla + extension's real hair dark pink
Hair clip:La la pafait
Necklace: my melody H&M And made by friend.
Bracelet: my melody H&M.
Ring: Hello kitty.
Top: H&M
Skirt: Ma*rs.
Shoes: of brand
 Things I odert.
 JD shoes <3

 Tutu ha sailor top

Ma*rs bear dress
And a JD hoodie vest ^^.
 
Next post  forgotten Interdiction  ^^.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten