woensdag 4 september 2013

buys and abunai

 


Hello my lovely muffins

Who are you guys doing ^^.
Well I'm feeling okay.
me after work XD.
I'm still waiting for photo's of my vacation >,<;;.
So anyways Abunai.
 went there with my friends and boy friend.
It was fun ^^.
this year I saw a lot of cosplayer's *^*.
and a robin cosplayer <3.
Here are Britt,me and ferdy.
I was wearing hime gyaru.
And I got lots of better ^^.
 
Head bow: la pafait
Hoodie :Jesus diamanté
Dress: Ma*rs  
Skirt: Ma*rs
Shoes: Jesus diamanté
Panty hose: Primark
 I'm so happy that my hime style is looking much better these days^^.
 


face up time.
as you can see my gyaru make up skills, has improved.
And I met 2 great Versailles cosplayers <3.
 they look amazing and were very friendly.^^
And I  met  my friend kai ming. ^^
It was very nice seeing her again <3  
 
 
 
 I want show you guys my orderings of this month ^^.
 
 
plus tutuha skirt ^^.
 I both the one with polka dolts on the side of the legs ^ w ^. the galaxy blue school uniform the on I both. winter uniform and purple summer school uniform
And some Circle lenses and eyelashes ^^.
 I want wish all a great night = xoxo  the gloomy bear princess


 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten