vrijdag 3 oktober 2014

hello everyone.
who's everyone  doing ?
Well lot of things happened these past months..
I have been pretty unlucky lately.
2013 I had talk with my boss.
she told me that I had choose between job and my relationship.
so choose for my job..
I  and had break up with my boyfriend back then.. 
after break up we talk about it.
after that we still  had contact with each other.
wen 2014 started a lot drama happened add job.
I got in fight with a guy.
who was get everyone on there nerves.
So begin a bitch about it.
all my anger I put on him.
my wear broking and bleeding.
Everyone hate this guy. stud up for me.
few moths later need a break form my job.
got In a fight with boss.
I was to stress out to work.
And had It.
well I a stay moth home.
and speak with my boss again.
so where looking for an other job.
And so back then I was happy That found one.
But bad luck staph me in the back again.
Some old guy of and where alone.
And he almost reap me.
I told him that I'm  not interested  in him.
and walk t a way .
off to wear my boss was.
so the day after that happened. had talk with him and my boss.
well my boss didn't believe me...
so let him hug. I was like what fuck..
so we talk there was  no problem
like what the hell..
every wear was that man was stalking me.
I was feel uncoftrebel.
so again was the one who send home.
That's why I didn't post  stuff on Facebook or my blogger.
or even go to meets.
I have so things on my mind lately.
and things where  not going my way..
as I hoop it woot...
 
 
any ways..
 so what up to lately.
making music and writhing lyrics.
picking my old hobby's up ,like Japanese fashion.
 
  joining new music sites like Myspace and sky cloud.
no more drama.
goal, is planning to buy usb microphone.
what kind music  would be ?
I'm big fan of glam rock and  visual kei.
kind of music I will make in future.
^^
Its long story.
so hoop you guys won't mind.
thank you
xoxo gloomybearprincess
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten