woensdag 15 mei 2013

april meet up

 
Hello everyone. ^^.
How's everyone doing ??
Well I'm still a bit sick.
But I'm getting better day by day.
On 27 April. I had my Birthday Gyaru meet up ad Amsterdam. It was small but fun meet up.
Here are me and my Boyfriend stinging in train. And  we where late >,<
 
Because there  were no Trains ridding Ad Eindhoven NS.
So we had to wait for half our.
 
But we final arrived ad the meeting point. yay. AD Amsterdam central.
Where Yvette and here boyfriend were waiting for us.^^
1st go to Zeedijk  for bubble tea^^.
(I dint make many photo's sadly )=.)
 
But did broth some gyaru magazines with me^^.
We drank bubble tea ad one of my favorite restaurant.
While  we where looking   in the magazine's.
We some delicious food *^*.
Plus we chat a bout a lot of things ^^.
Then we walk  back to central station.
On are way back we stop AD one of my Favorite stores In Amsterdam.
AD Damstraat. and believe me have there a lot of favorite shop's XD.
The fantasy And Asian goodies shop.
 
 
here are some group photo's of the meet ^^.
To bad Denise had  and here friends had to go )=.
 
 The wind was blowing very hard o.o ;
So after we sad good bye to Denise and here friends.^^
We dictate go  back to Zeedijk for some shopping.
Yvette and me and both of our boyfriends ^^.
I show theme  The art toy store.
They had lot of thing's like Tokio Dokio
and Other cute stuff.
After that we go to Joker comics.
Joker comics is a comic book store where you can buy old comic's
and new ones.
Of chore's manga's also.
I there both some DC robin comic's ^^.
Yvette both Iron men comics *^*.
Then we walk back to dam  for H&M.
For  a girl that starts into Gyaru Fashion or life Style.
H&M is a good store for that.^^
After a lot of shopping and walking
we eat ad a Italian. where they very delicious pizza's ^^  
 
 I had pizza artichoke<3

 
So did my boyfriend.
After that we sad good bye to Yvette and here boy friend.
T^T
 
 
 
  
  
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten