I had the week before a meeting with made by rebel ^^.
and I got the job yaaay ^W^.
sorry for pony I have get pony hair clip in brown.
and wear hime gyaru on that day.^^ and this week I'm going to work there for the 1st time^^.
and here's what I have been working on ^^.
this was for my meeting ^^.
my ordering for next month.
its 103 euros, I know >,<.
but me wants DX.
well some stuff I going Oder some day.
and these 3 ^w^.
and of courses the ones I had in my older post ^^.
I already lorded one of mars set ,s^^.
that,s all for to day ^^.
oii.
私は会議を前に週反乱軍によって作られていた ^ ^。ジョブ yaaay を得た ^ W ^。
姫ギャルとその日の上に着用 ^ ^ と今週はそこ 1 回目のために働くつもり ^ ^。
そしてここで私が取り組んでいる ^ ^。これは私のための会議だった ^ ^。私のために来月の順序。s をここで上記の写真!!.
私が知っているその 103 ユーロ目 <。しかし、私が DX を望んでいます。いくつかのもの私はいつかオーデル川を行くさてください。
すべて私が欲しいギャルまたは d.i.A. 圭、ロットよりも ^ ^
か私の古い記事を持っていたものをコース ^ ^。私はすでに設定, s ^ ^ (p536) 火星の 1 つ。その、すべての s 日 ^ ^。
すべて私が欲しいギャルまたは d.i.A. 圭、ロットよりも ^ ^
か私の古い記事を持っていたものをコース ^ ^。私はすでに設定, s ^ ^ (p536) 火星の 1 つ。その、すべての s 日 ^ ^。

.jpg)
.jpg)


.gif)

.png)
.png)
.png)










Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten